About Me

My photo
(Hi I'm the one on the right, my dear best friend Lynzie is on the left) I'm 36, single and lovin' life! Being an open-minded individual, I am rather intrigued with learning and discovering new things. I am always exploring a new and better me. What memories will I take with me when my existence here is over? I relish and cherish each and every moment. (Smell the daisies, etc.)

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Even GORGEOUS, HAPPY people struggle too

One never knows who is having an inner struggle... this is very recent and dated June 30, 2008. 20 yr old Russian supermodel, Ruslana Korshunova committed suicide:

RUSLANA KORSHUNOVA


Tribute to Ruslana Korshunova


My Dream is to Fly Over the Rainbow So High


Part two. (My Dream is to Fly Over the Rainbow So High)


Ruslana - Sweetest Girl


R.I.P.

No comments: