About Me

My photo
(Hi I'm the one on the right, my dear best friend Lynzie is on the left) I'm 36, single and lovin' life! Being an open-minded individual, I am rather intrigued with learning and discovering new things. I am always exploring a new and better me. What memories will I take with me when my existence here is over? I relish and cherish each and every moment. (Smell the daisies, etc.)

Monday, July 7, 2008

Thought for Today

Hope is the power of being cheerful in circumstances that we know to be desperate. Writing can be a pretty desperate endeavor, because it is about some of our deepest needs: our need to be visible, to be heard, our need to make sense of our lives, to wake up and grow and belong. It is no wonder if we sometimes tend to take ourselves perhaps a bit too seriously. So, 'lighten up'.

How true is this? I can certainly relate in many different ways with all I've gone through in the last year and in my life in general, as I'm sure we all can in one way or another. So let's all 'lighten up' and have hope no matter our circumstances. We can do it, my friends. I'm here for you.

No comments: